Colling Well Cottage
Near Richmond, Middleham, Bedale and Leyburn in Wensleydale, Yorkshire Dales
Colling Well Cottage is a stone-built property, with accommodation all on one level, located in our large garden next to our home in Hunton village. Set in beautiful countryside, the village is easily accessible from the A1, being less than a 15-minute drive from the Leeming Bar junction.
- Hunton is a pretty village with a pub, village green and play area.
- This location provides an ideal base for walkers / tourers wishing to visit the attractions of both Wensleydale and Swaledale.
- Within a 10-minute drive are historic Richmond and Middleham as well as the attractive market towns of Bedale and Leyburn.
- There is a Golf Course within a mile. Fishing and horseriding are also available nearby. The area boasts many excellent restaurants.
- York, Harrogate and Durham are within easy reach, as are the major tourist attractions at Fountains Abbey, Beamish and Lightwater Valley.
Enjoy beautiful North Yorkshire and the Yorkshire Dales, there's so much to see and do...