Colling Well Cottage
Near Richmond, Middleham, Bedale and Leyburn in Wensleydale, Yorkshire Dales
The cottage is located in beautiful countryside, yet easily accessible from the A1, being less than a 15 minute drive from the Leeming Bar junction.
- Hunton is a pretty village situated in Lower Wensleydale. Village facilities include a pub with a restaurant, a shop / post office and a village green with play area.
- This location provides an ideal base for walkers / tourers wishing to visit the attractions of both Wensleydale and Swaledale.
- Within a 10 minute drive are historic Richmond and Middleham as well as the attractive market towns of Bedale and Leyburn.
- There is an 18 hole Golf Course and Driving Range within a mile. Fishing and horseriding are also available nearby. The area boasts many excellent restaurants.
- York, Harrogate and Durham are within easy reach, as are the major tourist attractions at Fountains Abbey, Beamish and Lightwater Valley.
Enjoy beautiful North Yorkshire and the Yorkshire Dales, there's so much to see and do...